Last Updated: June 02, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words used to describe the users like you, your, them, etc. are defined under the following conditions. All such words and phrases cover individuals of all genders and organizations that they are representing. The policy addresses every user irrespective of the words used in the below-given document.
- Application, app or service means the software program and its services provided by the company which you have downloaded on any electronic device, named Icare Home Health, LLC.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Icare Home Health, LLC, 251 E Girard Ave,
Philadelphia PA 19125 USA.
- Country refers to – Pennsylvania, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- A service provider is a natural person or a legal entity who is authorized to process data on behalf of the company it might be an employee, third-party company, in order to provide the service, optimize the service, run analytics to gather information to further improve the service etc.
- Usage Data is the data collected automatically by the system for the period the app is either installed on the device or is used by the user.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
During the usage of the app or services, You might be asked to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you as an individual. Personal identification information that may be collected, but is not limited to
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage data is the data collected automatically when you install and use the app or services. Usage data might include the following information
- Device IP address
- Browser Information
- Pages accessed on the App
- Time tracking like date of use, time of use, time spent on App/Page etc.
- Unique device identifiers
- Diagnostic and Optimization data
We may also collect and use the information that your mobile device or browser sends to us whenever you use our Services.
Information Collected While Using the Application
For our Application to run smoothly and perform as expected, we will need the following prior permissions on your device.
- Continuous Accurate Location information
- Pictures and Camera Access
- Push Notifications
We use these permissions to provide the normal functioning of the Mobile App for our Caregivers as per the “Cures Act” The app tracks all caregivers as per the U.S. government guidelines. This information may be uploaded to our company’s servers and/or third-party servers or even on your own device.
These permissions can be enabled or disabled at any time, through Your Device settings but will affect the smooth and normal functioning of the app.
Use of Your Personal Data
The App might use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide, manage and maintain our App & Services which includes monitoring App usage.
- Account Management: User registration, user authentication, Feature access, etc. depend on access to your personal data.
- For compliance with the U.S. govt. Policies for all caregivers, we will need your personal information when you are using the app as a caregiver or recipient.
- For fulfilling the contractual obligations as an end-user or caregiver which you have signed in person when you have registered with us, caregiver or user.
- To establish Contact: As a caregiver or end-your, your accessibility to us is of utmost importance and we may use telephone calls, SMS, text messages, push notifications or any other similar communication channel to contact and update you at the earliest. We will also use these channels to send regular updates on our products and services, functionalities & updates etc.
- To provide you regular updates about our services, community etc. unless you specify otherwise by opting out of such notifications.
- To cater to your requests, offer help & support.
- For business purposes: We regularly share our data with U.S. govt. And in case of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or any other similar activity
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- Other purposes: We might use your information to make the application better. Some ways to do are as follows
- Data Analysis
- Usage Trend Analysis
- Campaign analysis
- Service, Product, Marketing, and other studies to improve your experience.
We use great caution and restraint when it comes to sharing your personal data, however, in order to give you a more secure and seamless experience we will share the data in the following cases:
- Business Transfers: For cases of complete or partial sale, merger, acquisition, or other similar processes of sale of the company, we may share or transfer Your personal information to another company in order to ensure seamless services.
- Service Providers: Our service providers will have access to your personal data who will use it to improve your experience of the services. Some service providers might use this data to contact you in order to provide help & support.
- Clients or Caregivers: We may share your information with our end-users or caregivers in order to smoothly provide the services.
- Other Users: There are areas in the app where you might be able to view other caregivers or users. Your information is also displayed in that area, any user may publicly distribute such information. Such information is limited to your name, profile, picture, activity and a few descriptions are available on such screens.
- Your Consent: In case we need your information for any other purpose, we will take your consent before proceeding with the same.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will retain your personal data as long as it is necessary for us to ensure smooth operations of our services. We might further extend the period of data retention in order to comply with the legal obligations set out by the governing bodies or in accordance with any such legal order.
Your personal data is secure with the company and will only be used to improve your experience or enhance the functionality or security of the services. The company reserves the right to store your data for all such purposes.
Use of Background Services
The App might run in background and use features for the following purposes:
- To comply with the Cures Act and share the location data while you are on the job as a Nursing Care provider registered on Partners in Care App.
- Access wifi or mobile data to transmit your location data while you are working as a registered nurse on Partners In Care App
- Access wifi or mobile data to send and receive alerts and messages for your nursing jobs, customer support etc.
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Defend and protect the rights, welfare or property of the Company or its affiliates.
- Investigative activities in order to prevent or analyze possible wrongdoings with our services.
- Protect the personal safety of our users or public safety
- Protect against any legal liability
- By email: email@example.com
Transfer of Your Personal Data
The company uses state of the art technologies in order to store, protect, & process your data which is often done on cloud servers that might have images beyond the legal jurisdiction of your state, province, or any governmental jurisdictions. In all such cases, you understand that the data protection laws might differ from your state.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
User understands that under certain circumstances, we as a service provider are required to disclose your activity and personal information with the public authorities( like courts, government agencies etc.) on a valid request. We in such cases will not be in an obligation to inform you in such cases.
Other Legal Requirements
Your Personal Data might be disclosed in good faith in order to meet the necessities of the following cases
Security of Your Personal Data
We or any of our partners cannot guarantee absolute confidentiality and security of your data. We use the state of art technologies to ensure complete privacy and security but even with all these precautions, there might still be events during transmission, storage, and other data breaches. We do not guarantee absolute data protection.
Anyone below the age of 13 is not allowed to use this app or our services. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personal information from Children. We request parents, guardians or any elder responsible for the children to immediately contact the support email in case they find a child using our App. We will remove all such accounts and destroy all such data in a timely manner. In case your country’s law needs parents’ to consent to do so, it will be the sole responsibility of the person writing us the email to provide such document.
Links to Other Websites
As we do not control such sites, we do not assume any responsibility for their content, services, policies, or practices.
Any such change will be intimated using Email/Notification, Prominent notice etc. on our services and will give you ample opportunity to make a decision.